First Aid & Health Emergencies Quiz
Bleeding Safety Quiz
Burn Injuries Quiz
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Top of Page
Read the "Bleeding Safety" Document and Take the Quiz Below!
Bleeding Safety Document
1. When someone is bleeding at work, safety precautions should be followed to minimize exposure risk to
2. When it comes to blood and bodily fluids, the best approach is to adopt the _____ to infection control.
3. When giving first aid, if there is blood or bodily fluids, always wear
gloves and protective eyewear.
a name tag.
4. For minor cuts, scrapes, abrasions, and puncture wounds, to stop the bleeding
apply gentle pressure with a clean bandage or cloth.
rinse the wound with water.
apply an antibiotic in a thin layer.
immobilize the injured body part.
5. After providing any type of first aid
write a report to submit to the safety manager.
wash your hands immediately.
continue to wear your disposable gloves the rest of the day.
take the rest of the day off.
Thanks for submitting!