top of page
Foot Protection Quiz
First Aid & Health Emergencies Quiz
Home & Holiday Holiday Decorations Quiz
Conduct - Limit Distractions
Safety Data Sheet Quiz
Daylight Saving Time Quiz
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Top of Page
Read the "Home & Holiday – Daylight Saving Time Quiz" Document and Take the Quiz Below!
Home & Holiday – Daylight Saving Time PDF
1. Daylight Saving Time begins every Spring in most of North America when we
advance our clocks forward by one hour.
turn back our clocks by one hour.
start feeling more tired for no reason.
take a new shift at work.
2. The time change can cause people to become
any of the above.
3. Your reaction time is ______ when you are fatigued.
4. The time change has the potential to affect our own safety and the safety of those around us, at home, on the job or while on the road.
5. For a while after daylight saving time starts, the morning hours may be _______ which may affect your drive to work.
Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page