top of page
First Aid & Health Emergencies Quiz
Driving Safety Quiz
Copy of Bleeding Safety Quiz
Home & Holiday Decorations Quiz
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Top of Page
Read the "Driving Safety" Document and Take the Quiz Below!
Driving Safety Document
1. When driving in bad weather, the two most important safety precautions drivers can take is to ______ and stay back..
2. Reduce your speed by ______ on wet roads and by half or more on roads with ice or snow.
3. It’s best to turn on your high-beam headlights when driving in foggy weather to increase visibility.
4. In cold weather ______are the first sections of roadway to freeze.
ramps and overpasses
all of the above
5. On an icy road if you start to skid
turn the steering wheel with force.
remove your foot from the accelerator.
slam on the brakes.
it’s too late, just let the steering wheel go.
Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page