top of page
First Aid & Health Emergencies Quiz
Taking Shortcuts Quiz
Home & Holiday Decorations Quiz
Safety Signs & Tags Quiz
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Top of Page
Read the "Hearing Protection" Document and Take the Quiz Below!
Hearing Protection Document
1. Workers who are exposed to high levels of noise can suffer permanent hearing loss but surgery can always reverse the damage.
2. OSHA Standard 1910.95(i)(1) states that hearing protectors shall be
only used outdoors.
for new employees only.
replaced as necessary.
3. Proper personal protective equipment such as ear plugs or ear muffs must be
available and used sometimes.
ordered if the employee asks for it repeatedly.
maintained and worn correctly at all times.
one size fits all.
4. OSHA regulations state that ______ is the action level where workers may need to use hearing protection.
5. Never improvise hearing protection by stuffing cotton, tissue, wax or other items into your ears.
Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page