top of page
First Aid & Health Emergencies Quiz
Taking Shortcuts Quiz
Safety Data Sheet Quiz
Safety Signs & Tags Quiz
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Top of Page
Read the "Safety Data Sheet Quiz" Document and Take the Quiz Below!
Safety Data Sheet PDF
1. Important information that the safety data sheet will communicate includes
the hazards of the material.
how the material should be properly handled and stored.
what to do in an emergency that involves the material.
all of the above
2. Companies that use, handle, or store hazardous materials should keep all safety data sheets in a _______ for easy reference
offsite storage facility
3. Safety data sheets must be
in a blue binder
readily accessible to employees.
printed on yellow paper
only viewed by the supervisor
4. All employees should know where to find and have easy access to a list of chemical hazards that may be encountered on the job
5. Information on the SDS that is the most important, or will need to be referenced in an emergency, is found
in the front, in the first six sections.
in the middle of the SDS in sections 7-10.
toward the end of the SDS in sections 11-16.
on the internet
Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page