top of page
Foot Protection Quiz
First Aid & Health Emergencies Quiz
Working Alone Quiz
Conduct - Limit Distractions
Safety Data Sheet Quiz
Home & Holiday – Winter Travel Quiz
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Top of Page
Read the "Home & Holiday - Winter Travel" Document and Take the Quiz Below!
Home & Holiday – Winter Travel PDF
1. Speed limits are based on normal road conditions, so reduce your speed when there is ice or snow.
2. Use extreme caution when driving in cold, wet weather and take note that ________ freeze first.
bridges, ramps and overpasses
3. Maintain at least ______ times the normal following distance when driving on snow and ice.
4. Keep a safety kit in every car with supplies you might need in the event of an unexpected roadside emergency like
snacks, bottled water and medication.
a first aid kit.
blankets and flashlights.
all of the above
5. Tell your friends or family your travel route and expected _______ time.
Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page