top of page
Site Safety - Weather Conditions
First Aid & Health Emergencies Quiz
Taking Shortcuts Quiz
Conduct - Limit Distractions
Safety Data Sheet Quiz
Safety Signs & Tags Quiz
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Top of Page
Read the "Conduct-Taking Shortcuts" Document and Take the Quiz Below!
Taking Shortcuts Document
1. A dangerous shortcut that workers may take because it saves time is
lifting a very heavy load alone.
selecting the correct tool for the task.
following lockout/tagout procedures.
using proper fall protection.
2. When you _______ your work tasks, you ensure that everything you need is available including tools and safety equipment.
3. Every project may have unique risks and it’s important to identify all the hazards before work begins.
4. If you notice newer employees starting to take shortcuts, remind them not to skip the important safety steps in the process in a way that is
definitely going to scare them.
firm, positive, and encouraging.
short and sweet.
harsh and aggressive.
5. Shortcuts can lead to incidents which can cause
injuries and fatalities.
lost wages and lost workdays.
property damage and production delays.
all of the above.
Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page