top of page
Foot Protection Quiz
First Aid & Health Emergencies Quiz
Home & Holiday Holiday Decorations Quiz
Conduct - Limit Distractions
Safety Data Sheet Quiz
Daylight Saving Time Quiz
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
Top of Page
Read the "Home & Holiday Decorations Quiz" Document and Take the Quiz Below!
Home & Holiday PDF
1. According to the NFPA ______ is the peak month for home candle fires.
2. When treating a minor burn
all of the above.
3. If you choose to decorate with a freshly cut tree, it is important that it doesn’t become too
4. Do not stand on furniture or any other object that is not meant for climbing on when hanging your holiday decorations. Whether inside or outside, use the correct ladder for the task.
5. Inspect the power cords on holiday lights and decorations every _______ to ensure there is no damage to the cord or insulation.
Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page